SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Call Letter 2020: Staff Selection Commission (SSC), New Delhi has recently released the Detailed Medical Examination (DME) Admit Card for additional candidates for the post of Constable (General Duty) GD 2018. The candidates can download SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card from its official website. SSC GD Constable Medical Admit Card link is also given below. The candidates are required to provide their Roll Number and Mobile Number.
The candidates will be examined for their eye-sight and other medical tests such as chest-PA view, Urine routine/ microscopic etc.
SSC had declared the result for additional candidates of Physical Endurance Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST), on 04th March 2020. A total of 2402 candidates (Female-787 and Male-1615) have qualified in PET/ PST.
Steps to download SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Call Letter 2020:
- Go to the official website of CRPF.
- Go to the ‘Recruitment Section’, given at the bottom of the homepage.
- Click on “E-Admit card of CT/GD Exam 2018 for DME:-click here”.
- A new link will open ‘https://gdconst.crpfexam.in’ where you need to to click on candidate login to view SSC GD Medical Admit Card
- Enter your Login Details
- Download SSC GD DME Admit Card
To download SSC GD Constable Medical Exam Call Letter 2020: Visit Here www.crpf.gov.in