2. Privacy of Users: The website is not designed to attract the users below 13 years and thus the company do not intends to keep data of the users below the specified age. We will delete the information as soon as we find any such kind of information.
3. Cookies and IP Tracking Policy: The website also stores data other than the content which provides information on personal identity in the form of IP and cookies. It is henceforth comes under the category non personal identifiable data which also includes search history, queries submitted, education interests, date and time, domain, advertisement response. The website can also use a conversion pixel (a 1px. X 1px. image) to track the user behavior on our leads collection form as it is an intact part of our Business.
4. Information Collected by the Website: The website also collects and stores the data submitted by users. As we allow users to request data from educational institutions listed on the website, so we share the data to respective institutes to fulfill the request and the privacy of such kind of data is under the mutual agreement between institutes and users. Means of data collection on RozgarPatrika.com
5. Contact Forms: The contact forms on the website are made to simplify the process of data presentation by collecting the user interests, educational qualification and age.
6. Login/Signup: By creating a user account visitor agrees the terms of conditions of the website and we can use the data collected through our channel in the analysis of trends and can also be forwarded to the educational service providers depending upon the usage history. User also agrees to receive SMS and Emails containing the information of the college and course he/she applies in and also of related colleges and courses.
7. Testimonials: The users providing testimonials are entitled to public display and can also be shared with our clients.
8. Forums: Views posted on forums and our comment section are sole property of Rozgarpatrika.com as it provides a crucial insight of consumer thought process.
9. Opt-in Mails and Other Ways: The company can use data collected through the website in various ways:
a. Opt-in Mails- Company sends customized mails on the users opting for newsletters or notification on admission process and entrance tests. Users can anytime unsubscribe from the service
b. Feedbacks: The Company may contact its visitors or users for feedback on any new feature or services. If not interested, users can drop a mail on email@example.com. We use geographical or demographical data to provide location wise customized data.
c. Cookies and IP data are used to provide most relevant results through search
10. Government Jobs: All the govt jobs posted on site is collected from different news papers, offering websites and employment News. We are not associated with any job posted on RozgarPatrika.com. We are just information provider for government jobs openings. All the logo used on RozgarPatrika.com is only for better visibility of all the government jobs listing to the site users. If you find any error or any kind of correspondent please contact to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
MOM Digital Marketing
Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh
Mail us on email@example.com