MTWU PG Courses Admission 2020: Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU), Kodaikanal has invited online applications for the admission to the following Post-Graduate (Regular Courses) from Women Candidates possessing the required qualification for the Session 2020-2021.
MTWU PG Courses Admission 2020:
1. Arts Courses
– M.A. Tamil Studies (KKL/MDU), M.A. English (KKL/MDU/CHE/CBE), M.A Historical Studies (KKL), M.A Sociology (KKL), M.A. Women’s Studies (MDU), M.A Public Administration (KKL), M.A Mass Communication & Journalism (CHE)
– Master of Social Work (KKL/MDU): M.Com (KKL/MDU/CBE), MBA (KKL/CHE), M.B.A. (Tourism) (KKL)
– B.Ed. Spl.Ed ID (KKL) & M.Ed. SPl.Ed ID (KKL)
– M.Ed (KKL)
2. Science Courses
– M.Sc. Biotechnology (KKL), M.Sc. Botany (KKL/MDU), M.Sc. Chemistry (KKL), M.Sc. Physics (KKL) (Specialization in Astrophysics/Material Science), M.Sc. Computer Science (KKL/MDU), M.Sc Mathematics(KKL/CHE/MDU/CBE), M.Sc Foods & Nutrition (MDU/CHE/CBE), M.Sc. Textiles and Clothing (CBE), M.Sc. Visual Communication (CHE), M.Sc Guidance & Counseling (KKL), M.Sc Computer Science
– M.L.I.Sc (KKL)
– MCA (KKL/MDU)
3. 5 years Integrated
– M.Com: 5 years Integrated Course(KKL) (Specialization in Data Science) (KKL/MDU)
– M.Phil: Full time Course – English, Tamil Studies, Management, Economics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Women’s Studies, Commerce, Library Science, Foods and Nutrition, Psychology, Sociology, Mass Communication Guidance and Counselling, Tourism Management, Historical Studies,Textiles and Clothing, Biotechnology, Botany, Chemistry, Visual Communication, Education, Special
4. Certificate/Diploma/ P.G. Diploma Programme
Counselling, Women’s Studies, Computer Applications, Entrepreneurship Development, Event Management, Professional Ethics, Yoga for Human Excellence, Gandhian Thought, Fuzzy Hypergraphs, Human Rights Education, Vainava Literature, Mushroom Technology, Saiva Literature, Buddhist Literature, Jain Literature, Christian Literature, Islamic Literature, French, IPR, Biofertilizer and vermicompost Technology, Wastewater management
PG-Arts Courses: Graduate in the relevant subject.
PG-Science Courses: Graduate in Sciences subjects, B. Pharm., B.Sc. (Physics, Applied Physics, Applied Electronics/Mathematics) and other Relevant Subject with minimum 55% marks.
M.Phil Courses: PG Degree in the relevant subject with 55% marks/50% for SC/ ST
P.G Diploma Courses: Any Graduate
Diploma & Certificate Courses: +2 (Intermediate)
Last Date: 31st October 2020 (Extended)
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the Mother Teresa Women’s University (MTWU) official website before 31st October 2020.
For more about MTWU PG Courses Admission 2020: Visit Here https://www.motherteresawomenuniv.ac.in/