ISF College of Pharmacy UG, PG & Ph.D. Programs Admission 2021: ISF College of Pharmacy, Moga has invited online applications for admission to various UG, PG, and Ph.D. courses in Pharmacy (D.Pharm, B. Pharm, B.Pharm Lateral Entry, Pharm.D, M.Pharm and Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences) for the Session 2021-22.
ISF College of Pharmacy UG, PG & Ph.D. Programs Admission 2021:
1. 2 -years D.Pharm & 3 – years Pharm.D (PB) after B.Pharm
2. 4-years B.Pharm & 3-years B.Pharm (Lateral Entry)
3. 6-years Pharm.D
4. 2- years M. Pharm in Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry,
5. Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmacognosy, Quality Assurance
6. Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences
– For D.Pharm & Pharm.D: Passed class 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/ Mathematics.from any recognized Board.
– For B.Pharm: Passed 10+2 or equivalent with PCB/PCM/PCMB from a recognized board.
– For B.Pharm (Lateral Entry): Passed D.Pharm from a Pharmacy Council of India approved institution.
– For M.Pharm: Passed Bachelor degree in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) with minimum marks is required to be eligible for admission.
– For Ph.D in Pharmaceutical Sciences: Passed Master’s degree/Post-graduate degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University.
Selection Process: All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
Application Fee: Rs. 1000/-
Last Date: June 2021
How to Apply: Interested students can apply online through the ISF College of Pharmacy official website before June 2021. Duly filled application form along with attested photocopies of required documents and Demand Draft of INR 1000 in favour of “ISF College of Pharmacy” payable at Moga or proof of electronic fund transfer (UTR No. & Date) to the following bank account should reach to – ISF College of Pharmacy, GT Road, NH 95, Ghal Kalan Moga, Punjab 142001.
For more about ISF College of Pharmacy UG, PG & Ph.D. Programs Admission 2021: Visit Here http://isfcp.org/