UPSC Question Papers
To crack a Civil Services Exam, you need dedication, hard work, and proper strategy that can help you achieve your goals. However, you don’t need to do hard work, but you must focus on intelligent work in the right direction, and for this, you must know about the level of questions asked in the examination, the pattern of questions they followed in a UPSC CSE exam. Thus, all students need to go through Previous Year UPSC Question Papers to know about the latest syllabus and track the new pattern of the UPSC IAS papers, which will help you move ahead in the right direction.
Being an aspirant’s we focus mainly on the way to crack exams instead of gaining irrelevant knowledge, which is not asked in exams, and that’s where the previous year’s papers play their role. UPSC last year’s questions serve as a helpful source that helps you know the exact pattern of the examination. You can find both the UPSC CSE Prelims & Mains exam easily anywhere online. By analyzing the previous year’s question papers, you will get a brief idea about the weightage of a different topic, level of the question papers, some random question which is being asked every year.
Solving previous year’s UPSC papers will make you more confident, helps you with time management, and gives you an exact idea of the syllabus that what to study or not as an examination point of view. Self-study and solving the previous year’s question paper with the regular schedule is essential for a UPSC aspirant. Previous year question papers along with the Mock test help you to analyze your performance.
– Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination, 2020
– Indian Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2020
– Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2020
– Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2020
– More Question Papers
– Indian Forest Service (IFS) Examination, 2019
– Indian Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2019
– Central Armed Police Forces (ACs) Examination, 2019
– Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2019
– More Question Papers
How Can You Prepare by Previous Year Question Paper?
1. Understanding the paper pattern: one of the critical ways of cracking the IAS exam is by developing a thorough understanding of the existing examination pattern. Previous year question papers help students do this by providing them the necessary information about the syllabus and topics covered in the exam.
2. Understand question format & pattern: another way in which IAS question papers help students is by offering a detailed understanding of the type, nature, and format of the question being asked in the examination. This becomes very important for objective-type questions that are part of the IAS prelims examination. Students familiar with question format and nature will take less time to answer the same during the actual exam.
3. Point out trending topics: the point is crucial for gs papers, where the syllabus focuses on GK and the current affairs of national and international importance. Based on the topics common in last year’s question paper, students will predict the trending topics covered in the IAS examination, especially in the GS paper.
4. The previous year’s solved question paper is one of the best tools in the success of an aspirant.