Board of Secondary Education Odisha (BSE Odisha)
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha is a board of education for public and private schools under the state government of Odisha, India. The board controls and maintains all the necessary secondary education in the state of Odisha.
The BSE affiliates all state schools, private schools and colleges in the state of Odisha. It also established and manages the Secondary Board High School, Cuttack, as a model high school. This school shares the same campus as BSE’s head office at Cuttack.
Examinations: The board conducts final examinations for various state sponsored courses.
– OTET (Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test)
– HSC Examination (High School Certificate Examination)
– CT (Teachers’ Certificate Examination)
– C.P.Ed (Certificate course in Physical Education Examination)
– NRTS (Middle School Scholarship / National Rural Talent Scholarship Examination)