Oracle Whole Technical Placement Paper (09 Apr 2012) Category:Whole Testpaper
1. Which of the following is TRUE
1 Host variables are declared anywhere in the program
2 Host variables are declared in the DECLARE section
a. Only 1 is TRUE
b. Only 2 is TRUE
c. Both 1 & 2are TRUE
d. Both are FALSE
Ans : b
2. Which of the following is NOT VALID is PL/SQL
a.... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Maharashtra
Oracle Preparation Tips And Placement Process (20 Nov 2011) Category:Technical Placement Papers
The placement process of Oracle is considered to be very difficult and consists of both written test and interview. Oracle practices this process so as to select the best candidates from the huge lot of candidates.
Oracle Placement Test
The placement process in Oracle consists of two main sections. First is the written test and the second one is an interview.... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Haryana
Oracle Whole Placement Paper (18 Jun 2010) Category:Whole Testpaper
1. starts with T. The letter E occurs in word one only. The questions were,
a) Which number represents T.
b) Which number represents S.
c) Which character represents 2.
d) Which digit represents A.
e) Which word represents word 2.
2. A passage with two paragraphs is given. Then two questions are asked based on it. Could not remember it.
3.... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Andhra Pradesh
Oracle Technical Interview Questions (11 Feb 2012) Category:Placement Interview Questions
Technical Interview Questions
Q1. What is the difference between buyer&employee in PO module?
Q2. Is that Possible To create package without Specification , If Yes Give any Examples
Q3. Is that Possible To create package Overloading , If Yes Give any Examples
Q4.... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Haryana
Oracle Placement Paper & Answer (10 Mar 2012) Category:Whole Testpaper
Pick out the most effective word(s) from the given words to fill in the blank to make the sentence meaningfully complete
1) Rohan and Rohit are twin brothers, but they do not look ......
A. unique B. different
C. likely D. alike
2) ......... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Haryana
Oracle General Ability Test Paper (04 Jan 2012) Category:Technical Placement Papers
Oracle Ability Questions
Section A – Aptitude Ability
1. If CALENDER is coded as DBMFOEFS, then SCHOOL is coded as :
2. Anne says, ‘This man’s wife is the only daughter of my father.’ How is the man related to her ?
d.... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Andhra Pradesh
Oracle Sample Placement Paper (02 Feb 2011) Category:Technical Placement Papers
1. A certain number of men can finish a piece of work in 10 days. If however there were 10 men less it will take 10 days more for the work to be finished. How many men were there originally?
(A) 110 men
(B) 130 men
(C) 100 men
(D) none of these
2. In simple interest what sum amounts of Rs.1120/- in 4 years and Rs.1200/- in 5 years ?
(A) Rs.... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Karnataka
Oracle Database Technical Placement Paper (15 Apr 2012) Category:Technical Placement Papers
1. SNAPSHOT is used for [DBA]
b. Table space
c. System server
d. Dynamic data replication
Ans : d
2. We can create SNAPSHOTLOG for[DBA]
a. Simple snapshots,
b. Complex snapshots
c. Both A & B
d. Neither A nor B
Ans : a
3. Transactions per rollback segment is derived from[DBA]
a.... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Andhra Pradesh
Oracle Latest Company Profile (25 Jun 2012) Category:Technical Placement Papers
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
Oracle's product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers acro... view detailsCompany Name: oracle | Location: Haryana