AIIMS Recruitment of Senior Resident/ Demonstrator 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has invited online applications for the recruitment of Senior Residents / Senior Demonstrators Positions 2021. Interested candidates can apply through the online and offline mode before 28th May 2021. The Examination will be conducted in online (CBT) mode only followed by an Interview (Stage-II) of the eligible candidate.
AIIMS Recruitment of Senior Resident/ Demonstrator 2021:
1. Senior Residents/Senior Demonstrators: 416 Vacancies
– For Medical Candidates (Senior Residents): Candidates holding a postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/MDS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute/or equivalent qualification thereto.
– For the Post of Geriatric Medicine: Candidates holding a Postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Geriatric Medicine failing which MD/DNB in Medicine from a recognized university/Institute/ or equivalent qualification thereto.
– For the post of Emergency Medicine & Casualty: Candidates holding a postgraduate medical degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) or MD (Geriatric Medicine) or MD (Anesthesia) or MD (Pulmonary Medicine) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto in the discipline/subject.
– For the post of Palliative Medicine – A postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/DNB in Palliative Medicine/Anaesthesiology/Medicine/ Geriatrics Medicine/Oncology (Surgical/Medical/Radiation).
Age Limit: Not Exceeding 45 Years
Selection Process: Selection will be made entirely on the basis of merit in the Recruitment Test. The Recruitment Test for Senior Resident/Senior Demonstrators will consist of 90 Minutes (1½ hours) duration containing 80 multiple choice questions in the subject concerned. There will be no negative marking.
General/OBC Category: Rs.1500/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
SC/ST/EWS Category: Rs.1200/- +Transaction Charges as applicable
Persons with Benchmark Disabilities [PWBD] Candidates: exempted
Last Date: 28th May 2021
How to Apply: Candidates should note that Any Amendment/rectification/change/editing is not allowed in Name/Date of Birth/Subject applied/ Category i.e. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/UR/OPH/EWS status after submitting the application fee through Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking.
For more about AIIMS Recruitment of Senior Resident/ Demonstrator 2021: Visit Here www.aiimsexams.ac.in