Vikram University Admission to UG & PG Courses 2020: Vikram University, Ujjain has invited online applications for admission in Undergraduate (UG) and Postgraduate (PG) Courses for the Session 2020-21. The college offers a lot of courses in various streams ranging from bachelor to postgraduation and intermediate courses in the technical and non-technical fields.
Vikram University Admission to UG & PG Courses 2020:
|UG Courses||PG Courses||Other Courses|
||PG Diploma in Yoga Education & Philosophy|
||Diploma in Airfare & Travel Management|
||PG Diploma in Heritage Management|
||PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management|
||PG Diploma in Musicology|
Counselling Process: The counseling process of Vikram University will start once the college is done with the declaration of the results of the interview. The counseling process will start from the 2nd week of August and the candidates are needed to register themselves for the counseling process in the given time frame. The students should make sure that they are present on the allotted date with all the documents asked as failing to do that will cost them lose their seats.
How to Apply: Students need to apply online at Vikram University official website by following given below steps:
– Visit the official website.
– Click on new registrations.
– Select the course you wish to apply for.
– After filling all your personal details, name, date of birth, gender. Note down the login credentials.
– After this upload your photograph and enter your academic qualifications.
– Once all these things are completed then pay the fees which are about Rs 1000 for the General candidates while 750 for all the SC/ST candidates.
– Make sure that you enter all the details correctly regarding the marks, date of birth etc.
– The students are allowed to choose their center as per their preference.
– At last, take a printout of the application form.
For more about Vikram University Admission to UG & PG Courses 2020: Visit Here www.vikram.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Index.aspx