UPPSC Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2021: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC), Lucknow has invited online applications for Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Examination 2021. Interested candidates can apply through the online and offline mode before 05th March 2021. (Advt. No. A-1/E-1/2021)
UPPSC Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2021:
1. Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2021: 400 Vacancies
Qualification: Graduate degree in any discipline from recognized University.
Age Limit: 21 to 40 Years
Salary: Rs.9300 – 34800/- & 15600 – 39100/-
– Through written examination and interview:
01. Sub Registrar, Assistant Prosecuting Officer (Transport)
Qualification: Law Graduate
02. District Basik Shiksha Adhikari / Associate DIOS and Other equivalent administrative posts, District Administrative Officer
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree.
03. District Audit Officer (Revenue Audit)
Qualification: Commerce Graduate.
04. Assistant Controller Legal Measurement (Grade-I & II)
Qualification: Degree in Science with Physics or Mechanical Engg. As one subject.
05. Assistant Labour Commissioner
Qualification: Degree in Arts with Sociology or Economics as a subject or Commerce/Law.
06. District Programme Officer
Qualification: Degree in Sociology or Social Science or Home Science or Social Work.
07. Senior Lecturer, DIET
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree with B.Ed.
08. District Probation Officer
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Psychology or Sociology or Social Work or Post Graduate Diploma in any Branch of
Social Work from any recognised Institute of Social Work.
09. Child Development Project Officer
Qualification: Graduate Degree in Sociology or Social Work or Home Science.
10. Designated Officer / Food Safety Officer
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry as one of the subjects or A Bachelor’s Degree in Food Technology or Dairy Technology or Biotechnology or Oil Technology or Agricultural Science or Veterinary Sciences or Bio-Chemistry or Microbiology or Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine.
11. Statistical Officer
Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in mathematics or Mathematical Statistics or Statistics or Agricultural Statistics.
12. District Cane Officer
Qualification: Agriculture Graduate.
13. Labour Enforcement Officer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree with Economics or Sociology or commerce and Post Graduate Diploma or Post graduate Degree in Law / Labour relation / Labour welfare / Labour Law / Commerce / Sociology / Social work / Social welfare / Trade Management / Personnel Management.
14. Principals, Government Intermediate Colleges (For Boys or Girls)
Qualification: Post-Graduate Degree and L.T. Diploma of the Department of Education, Uttar Pradesh, or B.T. or B.Ed. and At least three years teaching experience.
15. Assistant Research Officer
Qualification: Post-Graduate Degree in Chemistry from a University.
16. Assistant Director (Horticulture)
Qualification: Agriculture Graduate.
17. Manager (Administration/ General)
Qualification: M.B.A. or Equivalent Degree.
18. Assistant Store Purchase Officer
Qualification: M.B.A. Only through written examination.
19. Technical Assistant (Chemistry)
Qualification: Post-graduate Degree in Chemistry with minimum 50 percent marks.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Pre Written Exam, Main Written Exam & Interview.
For Gen/OBC: Rs125/-
For SC/ ST: Rs65/-
For PH: Rs25/-
Last Dat: 02nd March 2021
Eligible & Interested candidates can apply online through the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) official website before 02nd March 2021.
For more about UPPSC Combined State /Upper Subordinate Services (PCS) Exam 2021: Visit Here http://uppsc.up.nic.in/