Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, Lucknow has been released DV and PST admit card for Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) and Clerk recruitment 2019. Candidates need to maintain a frequent check on the portal for getting admit card link. Candidates need to provide their valid credentials for downloading their admit card. Candidates are required to register their presence on/before time on the examination centre with their admit card & required document (Photograph, etc).
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment & Promotion Board, Computer Operator typing test will held on 11th July 2019. Candidates can also visit to Uttar Pradesh Police Board official website for download SI, ASI & Clerk document verification call letter.
Instructions to download UP Police SI, ASI & Clerk DV/ PST Admit Cards 2019:
1. In order to download their UP Police Constable Admit Card Candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their UP Police Constable Admit Card.
3. Candidates will be redirected to Login Page, Here they have to provide their following details:
Registration No. /Login ID/Roll No.
Verification Code(if specified)
4. After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their UP Police Constable Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their Admit Card from official site of the UP Police.
For download UP Police SI, ASI & Clerk DV/ PST Admit Cards 2019: Visit Here http://uppbpb.gov.in/notice/vig2_asim_dvpst_20190703.pdf