UGC NET June 2019 E-certificate: National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi has released the UGC NET June 2019 E-certificate & JRF Award Letter at its official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The JRF Award Letters/NET E-Certificates for candidates, who have qualified for Assistance Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) of UGC NET June 2019 is available now.
Steps to download UGC NET June 2019 E-certificate:
- Visit to the official website of NTA UGC NET, i.e., ugcnet.nta.nic.in.
- Candidates need to click on the link “E-certificate and JRF Award Letter for qualified candidates of UGC NET June 2019”.
- A new page will open where Candidate can download the E-certificate using Application Number or Roll Number of UGC-NET June 2019 and Date of Birth.
- Download the E-certificate & JRF Award Letter.
- Save & Print the copy of the E-certificate & JRF Award Letter for your perusal.
Analysis for UGC NET December 2019:
- Queries related to UGC NET June 2019 E-certificate & JRF Award Letter
- For any query related to JRF Award Letters/NET E-Certificates, e-mail to email@example.com.
- Important Points related to UGC NET June 2019 E-certificate & JRF Award Letter
- The eligibility for ‘Assistant Professor’ or for ‘Junior Research Fellowship and Assistant Professor’ will depend on the performance of the candidate in both the papers of UGC-NET in aggregate. However, the candidates qualifying exclusively for Assistant Professor will not be considered for the award of JRF.
- Candidates who qualify the Test for eligibility for Assistant Professor will be governed by the rules and regulations for recruitment of Assistant Professor of the concerned universities/colleges/State governments, as the case may be.
- The candidates who qualify for the award of JRF are eligible to pursue research in the subject of their post-graduation or in a related subject and are also eligible for Assistant Professor. The universities, institutions,
- IITs and other national organizations may select the JRF awardees for full time research work in accordance with the procedure prescribed by them.