TSPSC Result of Food Safety Officer Written Exam: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC), Hyderabad has recently declared the written exam result for the posts of Food Safety Officer (FSO). The candidates who appeared in the written examination for the Food Safety Officer exam can check their results from its official website.
TSPSC has released the Merit List for the posts of Food Safety Officer on the basis of the performance of candidates in the written examination. A total of 8911 candidates have been admitted in Merit List for the Food Safety Officer posts. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) had conducted the written examination on 23rd February 2020 in the state. TSPSC had notified for the post of FoodSafety Officer in The Director, Institute Of Preventive Medicine Public (Health) Laboratories & Food (Health) Administration and Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation vide Notification No. 10/2019 on 23/02/2020.
Steps to download TSPSC Result of Food Safety Officer Written Exam:
- Visit the official website.
- Go the What’s New section available on the home page.
- Click on the link-RANKING LIST FOR THE POST OF FOOD SAFETY OFFICER IN THE DIRECTOR, INSTITUTE OF PREVENTIVE MEDICINE PUBLIC (HEALTH) LABORATORIES AND FOOD (HEALTH) ADMINISTRATION AND GREATER HYDERABAD MUNICIPAL CORPORATION, NOTIFICATION NO.10/2019 available on the homepage.
- You will get the PDF of the required Merit List for the FSO posts.
- Download and save the result.
To download TSPSC Result of Food Safety Officer Written Exam: Visit Here https://tspsc.gov.in/