Directorate of Medical Education, Government of Tripura, Agartala will be conducting Tripura NEET Counseling 2019 Registration. The counseling process will start after the declaration of NEET 2019 result. The state counseling will be conducted for providing MBBS and BDS Bachelor Degree Courses in Tripura state. The scorecard of NEET UG will be accepted by the various government and private medical and dental institutions of the state.
The candidates will have to check the merit list from the website to appear in the counseling. It will contain the name of the candidates those will be eligible and selected for the counseling. The candidates must present in person at the counseling venue in the given date and time.
Eligibility Criteria For NEET Counselling 2019:
- The age limit for the candidate should be 17 years as on December 2019.
- The SC/ST/OBC category candidates are given the age relaxation of 5 years.
- The candidate must have passed the 12th class or any equivalent qualification.
- The candidate must have taken the subjects such as English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- The candidate must have qualified the NEET qualification.
- The final year students appearing in the examination can also apply in the NEET 2019.
Selection Procedure For NEET Counselling 2019:
- The NEET qualified candidates are required to fill the application form for counseling.
- After filling the application form candidates need to pay the application fees through online mode.
- The authority of counseling will accept the form and send an invitation to the candidates for the counseling as per their ranks.
- In the first round of counseling, candidates have to present in person at the specified date and time along with the required documents.
- Candidates have to fill the choices for college and pay the counseling fee. The Document verification process will also take place at that time.
- The allotment of seats will be done on the basis of choice preferences, the rank of the candidate obtained in the NEET exam.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted colleges with the provisional admission letter.
- Candidates must report at allotted college with the required documents to confirm their seats and admission in the college.
Documents Required For NEET Counselling 2019:
- NEET 2019 Admit Card
- NEET 2019 Rank Card
- 12th Mark Sheet for Proof of Age
- 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- PH Certificate
- Challan or Online Payment of Fee Receipt
- Passport-size Photographs
Directorate of Medical Education (DME)
Email: [email protected]
For more details of Tripura NEET 2019 Counseling: Visit Here https://dme.tripura.gov.in/