TANCET Result 2020: Anna University, Trichy has recently released the result of the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2020. Candidates are hereby informed that the TANCET 2020 mark sheet has also been made available for download from 23rd March 2020. Candidates can visit the official website and download the TANCET mark sheet using the login ID and Password provided at the time of registration.
It’s mandatory to produce the mark sheet at the time of the admission process. If the mark sheet is lost due to some reason, a duplicate mark sheet will be issued on payment of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft along-with an application letter to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025.
TANCET Result Evaluation: The answer sheets shaded in pencil will not be considered for evaluation. As the shaded information is scanned and the details are digitally transferred to the computer for further evaluation, make sure to fill every detail with precision. Even a single dot or pen mark will be captured by the scanner, which may result in a wrong evaluation of the exam paper. Candidates must ensure to properly shade the open box so that the number printed inside the box completely disappears. Improper or light shading will not be captured by the scanner, which will result in the cancellation of your exam paper.
The list of colleges accepting TANCET score is as follows:
- Faculty of Management Studies, Manav Rachna International Institute of Research and Studies – MRIIRS
- HBS Tiruchirappalli: Hallmark Business School
- IIBS Bangalore: International Institute of Business Studies
- Indus Business Academy – IBA Bangalore
- ISB&M Bangalore: International School of Business & Media
- ITM Navi Mumbai: ITM Group of Institutions
- KCT Business School – KCTBS Coimbatore
- PSGIM Coimbatore: PSG Institute of Management
- SRM University Chennai: SRM School of Management
- SSN SOM Chennai: SSN School of Management
Logical Reasoning: Questions from Coding Decoding, Blood Relation Analogy, Direction Sitting Arrangement, Water and Mirror Images and Punch Lines are generally asked in the exam.
Verbal Ability: Questions from the topics of Proverbs, One Word Substitutions, Reading Comprehension and Basic Grammar are asked in the exam.
Quantitative Aptitude: Questions from the topics of Geometry, Algebra, Trigonometry, Arithmetic, Statistics and Probability are asked in the exam.
Data Interpretation: Questions from Line Graph, Bar Graph, Pie Chart, Histogram and Percentage are asked from this section.