TANCET Admit Card 2020: Anna University, Chennai has recently released TANCET 2020 Admit Card for the candidates on its official website. TANCET exam aspirants can download the TANCET 2020 admit card from 13th February 2020 onwards. TANCET MBA Entrance exam will be held on 29th February 2020 in the forenoon session.
Candidates need to visit the official website to download the TANCET admit card. Admit Card is mandatory document required at the TANCET exam center for the purpose of candidate’s verification. If the TANCET admit card is lost before appearing for the exam, a duplicate admit card can be obtained on payment of Rs.100/- in the form of Demand Draft along-with a written application letter to The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025. It is mandatory to mention the Registration number while drafting the application letter in respect to the loss of admit card.
Steps to download TANCET Admit Card 2020:
- Visit official website of Anna University dedicated for the TANCET exam
- Click on the link: “Hall Ticket login” button as shown in the image here.
Instructions on TANCET Admit Card:
- Candidates must check if the details on the Admit Card are legible and correct. Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the examination if their admit cards are not issued by Anna University
- Candidates will not be allowed to appear for the exam at any center other than that allotted to him/her in the Hall Ticket
- At the day of examination, candidates will have to carry a valid photo identity proof and a print copy of the admit card
- Admit Card will be considered valid only if the candidate’s photo and signature images are clearly printed in the hard copy. Therefore, candidates are advised to take a clear and colour printout of TANCET 2020 admit card, which is printed clearly and all the letters and images are visible
For download TANCET Admit Card 2020: Visit Here tancet.annauniv.edu