Surya Software Systems, Bengaluru will conducting walkin interview for Software Engineers Walkin On 07th July 2019 @ Bengaluru. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Software Engineer
Eligibility: 2019 batch BE / BTech / MCA. Good pH Score. Good academics.
Event Date: 10th July 2019
Event Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Fresher (2019)
- Android Developer: We build high-quality Android apps at Surya, using the latest frameworks and tools offered by Google. Our apps are written predominantly in Kotlin. You will be working on all aspects of Android development, from creating compelling UIs, to building robust data layers.
- Front-end Web Developer: Most of our products at Surya work on the web. We use Ember JS, React JS, and ASP.NET in our products. You will be involved in designing, creating, and maintaining compelling front end UIs on the web for our products.
- Back-end Developer: We use the best tools available to create robust, and scalable backends. We work with a variety of technologies. Some examples: Rust, Kotlin, Java (Play Framework, Ratpack), Python (Django), Groovy (Grails), and C# (ASP.NET). You will be involved in designing, creating, and maintaining these systems.
- iOS Developer: iOS is one of Surya’s key capabilities. We have one of the best iOS teams in India.
– Swift is used extensively while writing our apps. Objective-C and C++ also make special appearances when deep-diving into subsystems.
- Ability to quickly pick up new techniques, languages, technologies, and frameworks.
- Ability to work collaboratively on a team.
- Resourceful and proactive in gathering information, and sharing ideas.
- Strong analytical and numerical skills.
- Willingness and flexibility to learn new things, take on new challenges, and work hard.
Walkin Interview: 07th July 2019
Walkin Venue Information:
Surya Software Systems
Contact Person: HR