Solapur University PG & PG Diploma Courses Admission 2020: Solapur University (SU) Solapur has invited online applications for admission into various Postgraduate Courses through Entrance Examination for the Session 2020-21. Interested students can apply online and offline before 17th November 2020.
Solapur University PG & PG Diploma Courses Admission 2020:
1. Master Business Administration (MBA) with specializations
2. MCA (3 year course) & M.Sc Computer Science
3. M.Sc. in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics (Applied Electronics), M.Sc Electronics (Communication Science), M.Sc Materials Science, Chemistry (Polymer, Organic, Industrial), Computer Science, Zoology, Agrochemical and Pest Management, Bioinformatics, Genetics, etc.
4. M. Com. (Master of Commerce)
5. MA in Mass Communication, Education, Applied Economics/M.A. Rural Development, etc.
6. M.Ed. (Master of Education)
7. PG Diploma in Tourism, Museology, etc.
Eligibility: Passed Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline with minimum marks from a recognized University. Passed Bachelor’s degree in Science stream (PCM / PCB) with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.
Application Fee: Rs. 400/-
Admission Process: The selection for admission will be based on merit in Entrance examinations.
Last Date: 17th November 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the Solapur University official website before 17th November 2020.
For more about Solapur University PG & PG Diploma Courses Admission 2020: Visit Here https://su.digitaluniversity.ac/