SMVDU UG/PG/Ph.D. Programme Admission 2020: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra has invited online application for admission to various UG, PG, Integrated programs & Ph.D. for the Academic Session 2020.
SMVDU UG/PG/Ph.D. Programme Admission 2020:
Eligibility: Candidate applying for admission to B.Tech Program should satisfy the eligibility criteria as per JOSAA/CSAB 2020 guidelines; however, for candidates applying for admission to B.Tech (Biotechnology) based on 10+2 Merit, having passed 10+2 (with Mathematics) with 60% is a mandatory requirement
Eligibility: Candidates applying for admission to B. Tech. program through JOSAA/CSAB 2020 must satisfy the eligibility criteria as per JOSAA/CSAB 2020 guidelines. Candidates applying for admission to B.Tech./B.Arch. program through SMVDU Direct Counseling (Subject to availability of vacant seats) based on JEE(Main) 2020 Rank (CRL) must satisfy the eligibility criteria as per JOSAA/CSAB 2020 guidelines except that the minimum aggregate percentage obtained at 10+2 must be at least 60% or equivalent CGPA.
2. PG Programs M. Tech. / M.Sc. / M.A. /M.B.A.
Eligibility: The eligibility criteria for admission to various postgraduate programs are listed on the respective pages of the Schools inside this brochure. Keeping in view the number of applications, etc., individual Schools may set a higher eligibility criterion for short-listing of applicants to be called for SMVDUEE test/interview/Essay Writing. Candidates appearing in the final year examination of the qualifying degree can also apply. However, the candidates must finish their final qualifying examination including viva-voce, if any, before the date of semester registration
4. Ph.D. Program In Various Schools
Eligibility: A candidate for admission to the Ph.D. program on Full-Time Registration Basis must have obtained Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Sciences/ Management/ Humanities & Social Sciences or in interdisciplinary/ trans-disciplinary discipline with minimum CGPA of 6.75 on a ten-point scale in relative grading system or minimum CGPA of 6.00 in absolute grading system or 60% marks in aggregate of any University established by law (In order to encourage interdisciplinary research, the SRC may also exercise desired flexibility w.r.t. the qualifying degree of the applicant(s) as found suitable.) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country for the purpose of assessing, accrediting or assuring quality and standards of educational institutions
– B.Tech: 1. Through JOSAA/CSAB: The admission will be based on All India Rank (CRL) as secured by a candidate in JEE (Main) – 2020. The counseling for admissions and subsequent allotment of seats shall be done by JOSAA/CSAB. For detailed eligibility conditions please refer www.jeemain.nic.in and www.csab.nic.in / www.josaa.nic.in. 2. Through SMVDUEE 2020
– M.Sc/MBA/M. Tech/MA: Admission to various PG Programs are listed on the respective pages of the departments inside this brochure
– Ph.D.: The candidate will be required to undertake the Written Test. The Written Test of candidates being conducted for admission to Ph.D. The program shall be treated as a qualifying criterion (screening test) for proceeding to the Interview process. The cut-off marks to be kept for passing the Written Test may be decided by the concerned Dept. Research Committee keeping in view the nature of difficulty level of Written Test and related considerations like vacancy position, number of applicants, etc.
How to Apply: Interested candidate can visit website www.smvdu.ac.in and admission.smvdu.ac.in for applying Online & Submission of Application. The online submission of particulars, uploading of scanned photographs and signatures may be made at SMVDUEE website. The candidates should supply all the required details while filling up the online form. On submission of details, Acknowledgement Page with Application No. shall be generated.
For more about SMVDU UG/PG/Ph.D. Programme Admission 2020: Visit Here www.josaa.nic.in