RRC WR Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2020: RRC Western Railway, Mumbai has invited online application for the recruitment of Trade Apprentices Positions 2020. Interested candidates can apply online and offline before 06th February 2020.
RRC WR Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2020:
1. Trade Apprentices: 3553 Vacancies
Qualification: 10th Standard and ITI in relevant trade.
Age Limit: 15 to 24 Years
- Mumbai Division (BCT): 792
- Dahod Workshop (DHDW): 187
- Ahmedabad Division (ADI): 603
- Pearl Workshop (PLW): 396
- Ratlam Division (RTM): 455
- Baroda Division (BRC): 489
- Bhavnagar Division (BVP): 157
- Rajkot Division (RJT): 140
- Mahalaxmi Workshop (MXW): 64
- Bhavnagar Workshop (BVP): 73
- Sabarmati Workshop (SBIW): 86
- Head Quarter Office (HQ Office): 66
For Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs.100/-
For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: No Fee
Last Date: 06th February 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online from RRC Western Railway official website before 06th February 2020 for RRC WR Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2020.
For more about RRC WR Trade Apprentices Vacancies 2020: Visit Here https://wr.indianrailways.gov.in/view_section.jsp?fontColor=black&backgroundColor=LIGHTSTEELBLUE&lang=0&id=0,4,461