Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), New Delhi has been issued examination schedule for Paramedical Staff Examination 2019. Candidates can verify their eligibility from the website of RRB concerned. SMS and e-mail messages will be sent to all eligible candidates. Candidates should keep their mobile numbers and emails active till the end of document verification. RRBs will not entertain any request for change of mobile number and e-mail address at any stage. Admit card will also be sent to eligible candidates by RRBs by post.
Dates of examinations will also be published on the official websites of participating RRBs and e-call letters for cbt and document verification (as applicable) will be available for downloading only on websites of the RRBs concerned.
- There shall be a CBT (computer based test) for all the notified categories followed by document verification.
- The date, time & venue of the CBT/ONLINE Examination, will be fixed by the RRB & will be intimated to the eligible candidates in due course.
- The Question paper for Single Stage CBT will be of 90 minutes duration for 100 questions and 120 minutes for PwBD candidates who are availing the Scribe facility.
- The question papers shall be of objective multiple choice type with four options. Only one of these four options will be the correct answer.
- The standard of questions for the Single Stage CBT(Computer Based Test) will be generally in conformity with the educational standards and/or minimum professional/technical qualifications prescribed for the posts. The questions will be of objective type with multiple choice and are likely to include questions pertaining to
- Professional ability (syllabus at Annexure-C), General awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence &
- Reasoning, and General Science.
- There shall be negative marking in CBT (Computer Based Test/Examination) and marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer @ 1/3 of the marks allotted for each question.
Subject Number of Questions Marks Allotted:
- Professional Ability
- General Awareness
- General Arithmetic, General Intelligence and Reasoning
- General Science
CBT examination will be held on 19th to 21th July 2019.
For download RRB Paramedical Staff Exam Time Table 2019: Visit Here http://www.rrbcdg.gov.in/