RGUHS PhD Entrance Exam 2021: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bengaluru has invited online applications for Pre-PhD Entrance Test for admissions to the Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Unani, Pharmacy & Nursing facilities of Ph.D. Programs for the Session 2021-22.
RGUHS PhD Entrance Exam 2021:
1. Ph.D. Programs
Eligibility: He/ She has studied and passed in the courses leading to the award of PG degree in respective branches recognized by respective councils/Government of India and affiliated to any University established by Law.
A Postgraduate qualification in the concerned Specialization and faculty.
– Medical: Candidates with M.D. or M.S or Medical P.G. Diploma, M.Sc. in medical subjects under Medical Faculty (3years course from a Medical College) are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course.
– Dental: Candidates with MDS or Dental PG Diploma are Eligible for enrollment of Ph.D Course in Dentistry in concerned subjects only.
– Pharmacy: Candidates with M.Pharm, Pharm-D and Pharm – D (PB) degree awarded by this University or a College/University recognized by AICTE/PCI/RGUHS or a P.G. Degrees in Pharmacy considered as equivalent by RGUHS, are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D courses in Pharmacy.
B. Indian System of Medicine (AYUSH):
– Ayurveda: Candidates with Ayurveda Vachaspathi (M.D (Ayu) )/ Ayurveda Dhanvanthari (MS (Ayu) in Ayurveda in all the specialties awarded by RGUHS or an equivalent P.G. Qualifications awarded by any other College/University recognized by CCIM/RGUHS are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in concerned subjects of Ayurveda only.
– Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences: Candidates with a P.G. degree in Naturopathy & Yogic sciences awarded by RGUHS or an equivalent qualification in the concerned specialty from an institution recognized by RGUHS/CCRYN are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences.
– Unani: Candidates with a postgraduate degree in Unani, awarded by RGUHS or an equivalent qualification awarded by a College/University recognized by CCIM/RGUHS in the concerned specialty are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in concerned subjects of Unani.
– Homoeopathy: Candidates with M.D. in Homoeopathy degree awarded by this University or an equivalent P.G. qualifications awarded by a College/ University recognized by CCH/RGUHS are eligible for enrollment for Ph.D course in concerned subjects of Homoeopathy.
– Nursing: Candidates with M.Sc in Nursing degree awarded by this University or a College/University recognized by INC or a P.G. Degree in Nursing considered as equivalent by RGU.
C. Allied Health Sciences
– Radiation Physics: Candidates with M.Sc in Radiation Physics awarded by RGUHS.
M.Sc in Medical Physics (2 years course with one year internship) awarded by another University considered as equivalent by RGUHS.
M.Sc Physics + One year Diploma in Radiological Physics
– Clinical Psychology: Candidates with M.Sc in clinical Psychology awarded by RGUHS.
M.Sc in Clinical Psychology awarded by other University considered as equivalent by RGUHS.
M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with M.Sc in Clinical Psychology
Examination Fee: Entrance Exam Fee including application form (Rs.200/-) and Marks Card (Rs. 300/-) Fees Rs. 15500/-
Admission Process: All the candidates intend to register for Ph. D. programme shall appear for the Entrance Exam conducted by the University.
Last Date: 13th January 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply through the official website. Print out of application filled online, along with attested copies of all required certificates shall be sent by post or In-person for registration to “The Registrar, RGUHS, 4th ‘T’ Block, Jayanagar, Bangalore – 560 041”. Candidates should superscribe on the cover as “Application for Ph.D Entrance Exam-2021”. Please note that the candidate will not become eligible for attending the Entrance Exam, only by online registration.
For more about RGUHS PhD Entrance Exam 2021: Visit Here https://www.rguhs.ac.in/