RDPR Karnataka Consultant & Project Manager Recruitment 2021: Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department (RDPR Karnataka), Bengaluru has invited online applications for the recruitment of Consultant, IT Consultant, District Project Manager, Analyst, and Other Positions 2021. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed applications format on or before 28th April 2021.
RDPR Karnataka Consultant & Project Manager Recruitment 2021:
1. JJM Consultant: 03 Vacancies
2. IT Consultant (Software Developer): 01 Vacancy
3. WQMS Consultant 1: 01 Vacancies
4. WQMS Consultant 4,5,6: 03 Vacancies
5. WQMS IMIS Consultant: 01 Vacancy
6. Senior Consultant: 04 Vacancies
7. District Project Manager(DPM): 02 Vacancies
8. District MIS Consultant: 05 Vacancies
9. Water Sample Cell In-charge: 32 Vacancies
10. Microbiologist: 80 Vacancies
11. Senior Analyst: 04 Vacancies
12. Analyst: 06 Vacancies
13. Junior Analyst: 09 Vacancies
14. Information Education and Communication (IEC) Consultant: 01 Vacancy
15. District MIS Consultant: 01 Vacancy
District HRD Consultant: 01 Vacancy
Qualification: Applicants must possess any one of the following educational qualifications of Post Graduate Degree/Graduate/MCA/M.Tech/M.Sc/M.A/MSW/B.E in the relevant field from a recognized university. The educational qualification varies with respect to the post they want to apply for.
Salary: Selected persons will get a salary of Rs 15,000 to Rs 1, 50,000. The salary will vary with respect to the post they will select for.
Last Date: 28th April 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply for Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department (RDPR), Karnataka Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 28 April 2021. Step 4: Fill in your details and send them to the address mentioned below. The Commissioner, Rural Drinking Water and Sanitation Department, 2nd Floor, KHB Complex, Cauvery Bhavan, K.G Road, Benglauru–560009.
For more about RDPR Karnataka Consultant & Project Manager Recruitment 2021: Visit Here https://rdpr.kar.nic.in/