OJEE 2020 Syllabus
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination Board (OJEEB), Bhubaneswar has issued the updated paper pattern for the exam. OJEE 2020 will be conducted on May 2 – May 5, 2020 in online mode. It is a gateway to a 1st-year undergraduate degree, 1st-year postgraduate degree and lateral entry programs.
– OJEE Exam Pattern varies course-wise.
– The questions paper consists of objective type questions.
– For every correct answer, +4 marks are awarded, while -1 mark is deducted for an incorrect answer.
|Exam Pattern Features||Details|
|Exam mode||Paper-Based Test mode
Computer Based Test mode
|Dates||Third week of May 2020 for PBT mode exam
Second week of June 2020 for CBT mode exam
|Duration||3 hours duration – BPharm
2 hours duration – LE BTech, LE BSc/ LE, MCA/LE MCA, MBA, MTech and MArch
1 hours duration – Mpharm, Integrated MBA and LE BPharm
|Shift timings||9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
2:00 AM to 4:00 PM
9:00 AM to 10:00 AM
2:00 PM to 3:00 PM
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking scheme||4 marks for each question
1 mark deducted for each wrong attempt
No marks will be awarded for not attempting question/s
- OJEE B.Pharm/BAMS/BHMS Syllabus
- OJEE B.Tech Syllabus
- OJEE M.Tech/M.Arch Syllabus
- OJEE M.Plan Syllabus
- OJEE M.Pharm (Diploma) Syllabus
- OJEE B.Sc. (+3 Sc/ B.Sc.) Syllabus
- OJEE MCA Syllabus
- OJEE MBA Syllabus
- OJEE Integrated MBA Syllabus
Marking Scheme of OJEE 2020: Though the question paper pattern (duration of the exam, number of subjects/sections and number of questions asked) for the 3 sessions is different, OJEE marking scheme is the same throughout.
– Every correct answer is awarded 4 marks.
– There is negative marking of 1 mark for each wrong answers.
The following table shows the OJEE 2020 session wise marking scheme.
|OJEE 2020 Session||Number of questions||Duration of the exam||Marks per question||Negative marks for the wrong answer|
|OJEE Session 1||120||2||4||1|
|OJEE Session 2||60-90||1||4||1|
|OJEE Session 3 Slot 1||60||1||4||1|
|OJEE Session 3 Slot 2||60-120||2||4||1|