Nuchange Informatics, Bangalore will conducting walkin interview for Associate Software Engineers on 17th July 2019 at Bangalore. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Associate Software Engineer
Job Location: Bangalore
Desired experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: BE/BTech(CS/IT)/BCA/MCA
Target Batch Passout: 2019
Salary: INR 2.4 LPA – INR 5 LPA (The final CTC will depend upon the candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Role and Responsibilities:
- Architect and develop scalable web application components.
- Write modular frontend and backend code using React.js and Java.
- Be the first tester of your own code and own more responsibility.
- Build new features, implementing new ideas in the areas of machine learning and data analytics.
- Develop automated test scripts for the web application.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2019 Graduates.
- Solid understanding of web architecture and standards.
- Good knowledge in writing modular code following architectural patterns.
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3, LESS, CASS, SQL etc.
- Knowledge in JS frameworks – React, Angular is a big plus
- Face To Face Technical in Java
- Face To Face Managerial
Walkin Interview: On 17th July 2019
Walkin Interview Venue: