NHM Bihar CHO Admit Card 2019: National Health Mission Bihar (NHM), Patna has recently released exam admit card for the position of Community Health Officer (CHO) Recruitment 2019. All such candidates who have applied for these posts can download their Examination Schedule from the website- statehealthsocietybihar.org.
As examination dates are not declared yet so for downloading their CHO admit card candidates need to refresh the portal timely for getting information regarding exam date & admit card. By providing their valid credentials candidates will be able to download their admit card & can check their application status. Candidates need to take the printout of their admit card and along with their required documents (Photograph & ID Proof) candidates need to register their presence on the examination venue.
Candidates can download their Bihar NHM CHO Post Admit Card 2019 from the official website after providing their log in credentials like Application Number and Date of Birth. State Health Society, National Health Mission, Bihar (NHM Bihar) had earlier released 600 vacancies for the recruitment of Community Health Officers (CHOs) in the state. According to the notification, it had been mentioned that NHM Bihar will conduct an online based exam for the eligible candidates. The candidates must score atleast 30% in order to qualify NHM Bihar Health Officer Exam.
Steps to download NHM Bihar CHO Admit Card 2019:
- Visit the official website of NHM Bihar i.e. http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/
- Go to the Click Here to Download Admit Card of MLHP online exam against advt. no. 04/2019 given on the Home Page.
- A New Window will open where you will need to fill your registration credentials – Registration No, your post, Date of Birth.
- Once entered correctly and submitting, you will see your Admit Card.
- Take Print Out of your admit card and save a copy for future reference.
For download NHM Bihar CHO Admit Card 2019: Visit Here http://statehealthsocietybihar.org/