MRPL Trainee & Junior Officer Written Test Admit Card 2021: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL), Karnataka has recently released the Admit Card of written test for the post of Security Inspector, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee (Chemical), Trainee Assistant (Finance) and Junior Officer under Non-Management Cadre. Candidates who are shortlisted to appear for the exam can download MRPL Non Management Admit Card from its official website.
A total of 29995 candidates are shortlisted to appear in the exam. The candidates can check the name and registration number of all shortlisted candidates through its official website. MRPL Exam for the aforesaid posts is scheduled to be held on 21 February 2021 (Sunday)
Exam Pattern: The exam will have120 Multiple Choice Questions of 120 marks, consisting of two sections as follow:
– General Awareness of 40 marks (consisting of 40 objective questions)
– Discipline/Subject of 80 marks (consisting of 80 objective questions)
– All questions carry 1 mark each. There will be no negative marking. The duration of the exam is 2hours.
Steps to download MRPL Trainee & Junior Officer Written Test Admit Card 2021:
– Go to official website of MRPL.
– Click on ‘Career’section given under ‘Menu’ Bard at the right corner of the page.
– Now, click on the link – ‘ Advt.No. 78/2019: List of candidates short-listed for Written Test scheduled on 21st February 2021’.
– A new window will open where you need to click on ‘Download Admit Card’.
– It will redirect to a new page, select your post and enter your registration number & date of birth.
– Click in ‘Submit’ Button.
– Download MRPL Admit Card 2020.
To download MRPL Trainee & Junior Officer Written Test Admit Card 2021: Visit Here https://www.eapplicationonline.com/MRPLAdvt782019/View/AdmitcardLogin15.aspx