MPPSC CCE Pre Exam 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Bhopal invites online application for Combined Competitive (Pre) Exam 2019. This year for a total of 330 vacancies for State Administrative Services, State Police Services, Finance Department, Revenue Department and other. Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) State Civil Service Recruitment 2019 will be held on 12th January 2020.
MPPSC CCE Pre Exam 2019:
1. State Administrative Service: 27 Posts
2. State Police Service: 22 Posts
3. Finance Department: 30 Posts
4. Public Relation Department: 11 Posts
5. Food and Civil Supply and Consumer Department: 02 Posts
6. School Education Department: 60 Posts
7. Social Justice and PH Welfare Departmemnt: 19 Posts
8. Revenue Dapartment: 71 Posts
9. Finance Department (Subordinate Account Service): 88 Posts
Qualification: Candidates applying for these posts should have competed graduation.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years and Maximum 40 Years
Selection Process: Selection will be made on the basis of three phased selection process, which will comprise of two phase written examination and Interview.
Last Date: 09th December 2019
Date Of Exam: 12th January 2020
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the official website www.mponline.gov.in.
For more about MPPSC CCE Pre Exam 2019: Visit here http://www.mppsc.nic.in