MP Civil Judge Admit Card 2019: High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has recently uploaded interview call letter for the position of Civil Judge Grade-II Recruitment 2018. There were total 190 posts were called. Preliminary examination is going to be held in various regions of Madhya Pradesh (Jabalpur, Bhopal, Indore & Gwalior).Candidates are required to provide their valid details for downloading their MPHC District Judge Admit Card & they need to take the printout of their Admit Card at the Examination Venue with required documents(Photograph, ID Proof, etc).
The written test will be multiple choice objective type.
The Exam Will be Divided in 4 Question Paper. Candidates Needs to Attempt All Question Paper.
The Exam Will be of 400 Questions.
The time duration will be 03 hours (120 minutes) for Each Exam.
No negative marking system in this exam.
Online Preliminary Exam
Steps to download MP Civil Judge Admit Card 2019:
1. In order to download their MPHC Civil Judge Grade II Exam Admit Card candidates need to go to the important link section provided below.
2. After getting the link candidates need to click it for downloading their MPHC Civil Judge Grade II Exam Admit Card.
3. Candidates need to provide their following details: Application No, DOB, Captcha Code
4. After providing their details appropriately candidates will be able to download their MPHC Civil Judge Grade II Exam Admit Card.
5. Candidates can also download their MP Civil Judge Admit Card from official site of the MP HC.
For download MP Civil Judge Admit Card 2019: Visit Here https://mphc.mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/MPHC/2017/CivilJudge/AdmitCard.aspx?NotificationId=NjY3