Mckinsey Global Services, Chennai will conducting walkin interview for Business Presentation Specialist Walkin On 28th June 2019 at Chennai / Bangalore. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Business Presentation Specialist
Job Designation: Associate / Senior Associate (Non-Technical)
Job Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Category: ITES | BPO
Job Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Compensation: Salary + Shift Allowance + Food Coupons + Annual Performance Pay + Free Cabs
Qualification: Any Graduate
Desired Experience: 0 to 4 Years
Key Skills: Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, Corel Draw, Dreamweaver, Image Editing, Fine Arts, Multimedia, Design, Powerpoint, BPO Non Voice, BPO and KPO, BPO and Call Centre and ITES, E-Publishing, e-books, e-journals, e-publication
- You will work with consultants to understand their data and ideas and help convey them in a professional way by transforming them into clear, compelling, highly accurate and visually attractive presentations in PowerPoint. This means, making the complicated business topics clear through business presentations that are easy-to-understand for the brain and are visually pleasing to the eye as well.
- Business Presentation is all about creating visual stories – this is a powerful communication asset that helps our consultants tell a story with it! This is not an easy task. On a daily basis, you will need to problem solve on which graph is the most appropriate for specific data stories, which framework to use to make the slide good-looking and how to make information engaging, informative, and compelling.
- When creating business presentations for a global firm such as McKinsey, you will encounter a particular challenge: cross-cultural communication. With specific training on this topic, and the opportunity to work closely with colleagues from different locations, you will learn how to overcome this challenge while interacting with colleagues over the phone and also in tailoring written communication.
- Another typical challenge in the role is understanding the instructions from the consultants sometimes they can be very complex and/or complicated and incomplete as well. In such cases, the key is to use your analytical, logical and comprehension skills to break them down into simple parts that can be easily executed.
- What also makes this role interesting is the opportunity to learn something new every day. Every presentation you work on is different both in content and form. You will be exposed to business content from every practice (e.g. Healthcare, Pharma, Retail, etc.), function (e.g. Operations, Finance, Marketing, etc.) and industry (e.g. Automobile, IT, Banking, etc.), all of them with different guidelines, from creating interesting information flow charts and optimizing visuals / frameworks to convey the message, to complex data analysis charts and communication ideation. These presentations will be for different audiences and for different purposes which also gives you an understanding of the business context and how our consultants work.
- The only constant thing or aspect? in this role is the race against time. We work with very tight deadlines from 3 hours to an hour or even less. But don’t panic! Your organizational abilities will enable you to manage all assignments smoothly, and you will have a team supporting you. It’s also worth mentioning that you will receive an in-depth training in MS Office tips and tricks and numerous shortcuts shared with you in training will help you work faster in order to meet deadlines.
Walkin Interview: On 28th June 2019
Walkin Venue Information:
McKinsey Global Services,
Unit 4, 10th Floor, Zenith (Phase – 3),
Ascendas International Techpark,
CSIR Taramani Link Road,
Chennai – 600113
Landmark – Near to TIDEL park
Contact Person: Balaji Dasam