Lucknow University PG Courses Admission 2021: University of Lucknow (UoL), Lucknow has invited online applications for admission to various PG Programmes for the Session 2021-22. Interested students can apply through the online and offline mode before 30th April 2021.
Lucknow University PG Courses Admission 2021:
- Masters of Arts (MA)
- Masters of Journalism & Mass Communication (MJMC)
- Masters of Science (M.Sc)
- Masters of Commerce (M.Com)
- Masters of Computer Applications (M.C.A)
- Masters of Business Administrations (M.B.A.), and MTTM Programmes
- Masters of Visual Art (MVA Painting)
- Masters of Fine Arts (MFA)
- Master of Library Science (M.Lib.I.Sc.)
- Master of Law (LL.M)
- Masters Hospital Administration (MHA)
- Masters Public Health (MPH)
- Masters of Vocational Education (M. Voc)
– For MA Courses: Passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from Recognized University with minimum marks 45 % for Gen and OBC and 40 % for SC/ST.
– For M.Com Courses: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in B.Com., B.Com. (Hons) awarded by the University law and recognized as equivalent by this University with min. marks 48% or equivalent grade for Gen/OBC and 43% for SC/ST.
– For M.Sc. Courses: B.Sc. in any discipline with Min marks 45% for Gen/OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
– For M.Lib.I.Sc. Courses: B. L.I. Sc./ B. Lib. I. Sc., with 50 % for Gen and OBC and 45 % for SC/ST.
– For MHA Courses: Three years Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline or Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine Paramedical Sciences OR other four years program like Pharmacy, Veterinary Sciences, Engineering, with min marks 45% for Gen/OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
– For MPH Courses: Graduate with Medicine/Ayush/Dentistry/ Veterinary Science/ Allied and Health/ Life Science and / or Statistics/Biostatistics/ Demography/ Population Studies/ Nutrition/Social Work and / or Demonstrated work experience in a healthcare related field in highly desirable with min marks 45% for Gen/OBC and 40% for SC/ST.
– LLM Courses: Law Graduate from Recognized University. With min marks 50% for Gen/OBC and 48 % for SC/ST.
For General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000.00 (With late fee Rs. 2000.00)
For SC and ST Candidates: Rs. 500.00 (With late fee Rs. 1500.00)
Admission Process: Admission will be based on the basis of marks obtained in the Post-graduate entrance test (PGET) of the University & Lucknow University Centralized Entrance Test (LUCET).
Last Date: 30th April 2021
How to Apply: Interested students can apply online through the University of Lucknow (UoL) official website before 30th April 2021.
For more about Lucknow University PG Courses Admission 2021: Visit Here https://www.lkouniv.ac.in/