Logiquad Solutions, Pune will conducting walkin interview for Software Developers on 19th July 2019 at Pune. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. Software Developer
Job Location: Pune
Desired experience: 0-1 Years
Course Specialization: B.E./B.Tech. (CS/IT)
Batch Passout: 2018-2019
Probation/Training Period: None
Salary: INR 3 LPA – INR 4 LPA (Depending upon the candidate’s experience/performance during the interview)
Tentative date of Joining: Immediate
Tentative date of Interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- Cloud Computing – Salesforce and Force.com
- ETL – Talend and other ETL tools
- Mobile Applications – Android, PhoneGap, and iPhone application development
- Application development – Java/J2EE, ROR, LAMP (Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interacting with the client, gathering and analyzing information.
- Support by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Report progress to supervisor and project managers, including the preparation of weekly status reports
- Self Testing before deployment on Server.
- Tracking and monitoring the performance of the system and provide proactive resolution for problem or outages
- Working on the development of relevant technical standards and interface applications for the system.
Skill Set Required:
- Expertise in Core Java.
- Knowledge of programming using SQL.
- Skilled in Software Development Fundamentals, Debugging, Documentation, and Testing.
- Must have a high aptitude for analyzing information, problem-solving, designing software algorithms, tuning software performance and keen attention to detail.
Walkin Interview Venue: