UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment Exam 2022: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), New Delhi has invited online applications for Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2022 (Computer Based Test) on 20th February 2022 for selection to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2022 for recruitment of Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist, and Hydrogeologists (Scientist B) in Geological Survey of India (GSI) and in Central Ground Water Board (CGWB), etc departments of Government of India.
The recruitment examination will be held at various centres across the country. The examination will be held on 25th & 26th June 2022. (Examination Notice No. 02/2022-GEOL)
UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment Exam 2022:
1. Geologist: 100 Vacancies in Geological Survey of India
2. Geophysicist: 50 Vacancies in Geological Survey of India
3. Chemist: 20 vacancies in Geological Survey of India
4. Scientist-B (Geophysics): 01 Vacancy in n Central Ground Water Board
5. Scientist-B (Chemical): 01 Vacancy in Central Ground Water Board
6. Scientist-B (Hydrogeology): 20 Vacancies in Central Ground Water Board
Application Fee: ₹200/- to be paid either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash, or by using the Net Banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Female candidates.
Last Date: 26th November 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official website before 26th November 2021.
For more about UPSC Geo-Scientist Recruitment Exam 2022: Visit Here https://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Notif-CGeoScnstP-22-engl-220921.pdf