NISM Faculty & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022: National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), New Delhi has invited online applications in the prescribed format recruitment of the following Faculty and Non-Teaching Positions on a contractual basis for Dean, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor for various disciplines/areas of proficiency.
NISM Faculty & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022:
1. Dean / Senior Professor / Professor
2. Associate Professor
3. Assistant Professor
1. Deputy General Manager/General Manager (IT): 01 vacancies, Age: 55/57 years
2. General Manager (General Stream): 01 vacancies, Age: 57 years
3. Deputy General Manager (Marketing and Communication): 01 vacancies, Age: 55 years
4. Assistant Manager/Manager (General Stream): 05 vacancies, Age: 35/42 years
– Financial Markets & Securities Markets – Corporate Finance, Securities Analysis, Equity Valuation, Portfolio Management, Mergers & Acquisitions, etc.
– Banking & International Finance: Banking, Financial Services, Treasury, Forex Markets, International Finance, etc.
– Financial Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics and Quantitative Finance: General area of Financial Mathematics, Financial Statistics, Areas of Applied Mathematics including matrix analysis, numerical analysis, scientific computation, stochastic calculus, portfolio optimization, Econometrics, Computational Finance, etc. Faculty having teaching experience in the area of Data Science, Fintech, etc. would be preferred.
– Derivatives & Risk Management: Financial Derivatives, Financial Engineering, Financial Risk, Risk Analysis, Risk Management, Risk Modelling, Commodity Derivatives, etc.
– Legal: Law, Securities law and Regulations, Corporate Law and related laws.
– Business Communication
Last Date: 10th February 2022
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) official website before 10th February 2022.
For more about NISM Faculty & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2022: Visit Here https://www.nism.ac.in/recruitment/