NIA Jaipur Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2021: National Institute of Ayurveda (NIA), Jaipur has invited online applications for the following various Group-B and Group-C Non-Teaching Non-Faculty Positions 2021. Interested candidates can apply online and offline mode before 30th December 2021. (Advt. No. 2/2021).
NIA Jaipur Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2021:
1. Panchakarma Vaidya: 01 Vacancy (UR)
2. Junior Stenographer (Hindi): 01 Vacancy (UR)
3. Junior Medical Laboratory Technologist: 01 Vacancy (UR)
4. Library Assistant: 01 Vacancy (OBC)
5. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 03 Vacancies (UR-02, OBC-01)
6. Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 11 Vacancies (UR-03, OBC-02, SC-01, ST-04, PWD-01)
Application Fee: Application Fee is to be paid for each Post by Demand Draft only, in favour of ‘Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jaipur’ for Panchakarma Vaidya ₹3500/- for General & OBC and ₹3000/- for EWS, SC & ST; and for all other posts: ₹2000/- for General & OBC and ₹1800/- for EWS, SC, & ST Applicants.
Last Date: 30th December 2021
How to Apply: The filled-in Application form in the prescribed format carrying a recent Passport Size Photograph pasted on the upper right corner duly attested by a Gazetted Officer along with attested copies of all testimonials and an Application fee should reach the Director, National Institute of Ayurveda, Jorawar Singh Gate, Amer Road, Jaipur 302002.
For more about NIA Jaipur Non-Teaching Posts Recruitment 2021: Visit Here http://www.nia.nic.in/news.html