BARC OCES DGFS 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai has invited online applications for Engineering Graduates and Post Graduates as Scientific Officer through DGFS and OCES 2021 Scheme Entry of the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training Schools. OCES and DGFS 2021 is a Gateway to career opportunities in the Department of Atomic Energy through Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) Training School and its affiliates.
One-Year Orientation Course for Engineering Graduates and Science Post-Graduates (OCES) at BARC Training School and its affiliates, and Two-Year DAE Graduate Fellowship Scheme (DGFS) for joining M.Tech. in specific specializations at various Indian Institutes of Technology is offered in OCES and DGFS 2021.
1. OCES-2021 and DGFS-2021
OCES Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) and DGFS Fellows are paid a stipend of Rs.35000 per month during the period of their training and a one-time book allowance of Rs.10000. DGFS Fellows are to be reimbursed the tuition fee for M.Tech. / M.Chem. Engg. and are additionally paid a one-time Contingency Grant of Rs.25000 to meet M.Tech. / M.Chem. Engg. project related expenses. On successful completion of training, the candidates will join as Scientific Officer in the pay scale of Pay Level-10 of 7th Pay Commission starting ₹56100 with 3 increments (Rs.63000/-) at one of the DAE units with attractive career progression up to the highest echelons.
Successful Trainee Scientific Officer (TSO) will be posted as Scientific Officers in one of the following DAE units:
– Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai
– Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research (IGCAR), Kalpakkam
– Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore
– Variable Energy Cyclotron Centre (VECC), Kolkata
– Heavy Water Board (HWB), Mumbai
– Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC), Hyderabad
– Board of Radiation and Isotope Technology (BRIT), Mumbai
– Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL), Mumbai
– Bharatiya Nabhikiya Vidyut Nigam Ltd (BHAVINI), Kalpakkam
– Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD), Hyderabad
– Uranium Corporation of India Ltd (UCIL), Jaduguda
– Directorate of Construction, Services and Estate Management (DCS&EM), Mumbai
There is no separate Training Scheme called ‘Nuclear Engineering’ and selected candidates belonging to Nuclear Engineering will be allotted RSES or Mechanical or Chemical as their Training Schemes
Age Limit: 26 Years as of 01/08/2021.
Application Fee: Rs.500/- to be paid online in SBI. No fee for Women/SC/ST/PWD and DODPKIA candidates.
Last Date: 09th August 2021
How to Apply: Eligible candidates should submit an online application at the BARC Online Examination website before 09th August 2021 only for BARC OCES DGFS 2021 Scientific Officer Recruitment.
For more about BARC OCES DGFS 2021: Visit Here https://www.barconlineexam.in