SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission of UG & PG Courses 2021: Sardar Beant Singh State University (SBSSU), Gurdaspur has invited online applications for admission into various UG PG (like B.Tech 1st/2nd Year LEET/M.Tech. B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)/BCA/B.Com. Hons/M.Sc.)/Diploma Program for the Session 2021-22.
SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission of UG & PG Courses 2021:
1. UG Degree Program: B.Tech. 1st year & B.Tech.2nd year (LEET); B.Sc. Honours (Agriculture); B.Com. (Hons), BCA
2. PG Program: M.Tech. (full time); M.Sc. (Chemistry) & M.Sc. (Physics)
– For B.Tech. Programs: Passed the 10+2 examination from a period recognized or established by central/states government through a legislation with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subject along with one of the following subjects – Chemistry, Biotechnology, Computer Science, Biology
– For M.Tech. Programs: Passed B.E./B.Tech. with at least 50% (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) marks in aggregate and with valid GATE score shall be eligible to apply for Post Graduate level M.Tech.Course.
– For B.Sc. Honours (Agriculture) Programs: passed the 10+2 or equivalent examination in Science/Agriculture with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/Biology/Agriculture with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in aggregate from any board recognized or established by Central/State Government through a legislation.
– For B.Com. (Hons) Programs: +2 examination of Punjab Board School Education or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with at least: 33% marks in the aggregate in case of commerce students who have passed 10+2 examination
40% for the students who have opted for two of the following commerce subjects in 10+2/45% for other candidates.
– For BCA Programs: Passed the 10+2 or its equivalent examination in any stream conducted by a recognized board/university/council.
– For M.Sc. Programs: Passed B.Sc. as one of the subjects Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry with 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) from a university recognized by UGC.
– For B.Tech. Programs: Based on Merit in the JEE (Main) Rank merit/Three- year diploma merit after exhausting JEE (main) Rank Candidates.
– For M.Tech., B.Tech. (LEET) & UG Programs: Based on Inter-se-merit in qualifying examination.
Last Date: 31st July 2021
How to Apply: Interested students can apply online through the Sardar Beant Singh State University (SBSSU) official website before 31st July 2021.
For more about SBSSU Gurdaspur Admission of UG & PG Courses 2021: Visit Here http://www.bcetgsp.ac.in/