Dr. BBCI Admission of Certificate Courses 2021: Dr. Bhubaneswar Borooah Cancer Institute (Dr BBCI), Guwahati has invited online application for admission to Various Certificate Courses offered for the Session 2021. Interested students can apply through the online and offline mode before 20th July 2021.
Dr. BBCI Admission of Certificate Courses 2021:
1. One year Certificate course in Preventive Oncology for doctors
Eligibility: MBBS Master degree in Community Medicine will be given preference.
2. One year Certificate course in Preventive Medicine for doctors
Eligibility: MBBS Candidate with PG Degree/Diploma in Anaesthesiology/Medicine/Radiotherapy with be given preference.
3. One year Certificate course in Preventive Care for Social Workers
Eligibility: Master Degree in Social Science/Psychology/MSW.
4. One year Certificate course in Cancer Registry, Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Eligibility: Master Degree in Social Science/MSW/Statistics.
5. One year Certificate course in Community Oncology
Eligibility: Master Degree in Social Science/MSW.
6. One year/six month Certificate Course in Molecular Cancer Genetics and Cytogenetics
Eligibility: MSc in relevant discipline of Life Science (Genetics, Cancer Biology/Biotechnology/Zoology/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences etc) or BSc in Medical Laboratory Technology.
7. One Year Certificate Course in Medical Microbiology
Eligibility: Candidates must complete BMLT/BSc DMLT/DMLT course from a recognized university or candidates with a BSc Microbiology degree from any recognized University.
8. One year Certificate course in Advance Medical Laboratory Technology
Eligibility: B.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Technology / BMLT or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
9. One year Certificate course in Transfusion Medicine
Eligibility: Candidate must complete BMLT/BSc DMLT/DMLT course from a recognized university.
10. One year Advanced Certificate course in Onco-Physiotherapy
11. One year Certificate course in Cytotechnology
Eligibility: B.Sc. in Life Sciences or DMLT with two year of experience.
12. Three months Certificate course in Cancer Epidemiology, Cancer Registry and Biostatistics
Eligibility: Post graduate or graduate preferably in statistics/social science/social work or MBBS.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Last Date: 20th July 2021
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply in the prescribed format clearly mentioning the name of the certificate course by e-mail ([email protected]) addressed to “Deputy Director (Academics), Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Gopinath Nagar, AK Azad Road, Guwahati-781016, Assam, India”. The application has to be submitted alongwith scanned self attested copies of necessary documents and RTGS/NEFT/IMPS Receipt Copy.
For more about Dr. BBCI Admission of Certificate Courses 2021: Visit Here http://www.bbcionline.org/admission-notice.php