CMR University Admission of UG Courses 2021: CMR University, Bengaluru has conduct CMR University Admission Test (CMRUAT) 2021 for admission to Bachelor of Technology (B. Tech)/B.Tech.(Hons.), BA LLB, B.COM LLB, BBA LLB, LLM & MBA Programs offered at School of Studies, CMR University for the Session 2021-22.
CMR University Admission of UG Courses 2021:
1. The School of Engineering & Technology (SOET) Offers: 4-Years B.Tech and B.Tech (Hons) programs in the following streams -Civil Engineering (CE), Computer Science and Engineering (CSE), Computer & Communication Engineering (CCE), Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE), Electronics & Computer Engineering (ECE), Information technology (IT) & Mechanical Engineering (ME).
2. The School of Management Offers: 2-year MBA program
3. School of Legal Studies Offers: 5-Years B.A.,LL.B., B.B.A.,LL.B. & B.Com. LL.B. programmes; 1-year LL.M. program
– For B.Tech: Passed 10+2/PUC or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with either Chemistry / Biotechnology/Biology /Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidate belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects
– For MBA: Passed Bachelor’s degree in any discipline, securing at least 50% marks (45% in case of OBC/SC/ST/PH) in aggregate including languages from recognized University in India or abroad or or should have appeared in the final examination of the bachelor’s degree.
– For B.A., LL.B., B.B.A.,LL.B. & B.Com. LL.B. programs : Passed 10+2 or equivalent from the Board recognized at least 45% marks in aggregate (40% in case of candidates belonging to OBC/SC/ST/PH) in the above subjects.
– For LLM: Pass in Bachelor Degree in Law (5 or 3 year) with a minimum of 50% marks from recognized University in India.
Selection Process: Candidates must have taken one of the following examinations in order to qualify:
– Common Entrance Test (CET)
– Joint Entrance Examination(JEE)
– CMRUAT 2021
Application Fee: Rs.800/-
Last Date: 26th July 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through the CMR University official website before 26th July 2021. A valid Email and Mobile Number are mandatory for the registration. CMRU will send important information with regard to your application and test on this registered email and mobile number. This email and mobile number should be kept active till the end of the admission process.
For more about CMR University Admission of UG Courses 2021: Visit Here https://www.cmr.edu.in/cmruat-2021/