Adesh University Admission of M.Sc. & Ph.D. Programs 2021: Adesh University, Bathinda has invited online application for admission to professional job oriented courses such as Ph.D., Nursing, Pharmacy, PG Medical, Paramedical, Management, Allied Health Sciences, Library and Information Sciences, PG Diploma Program for the Session 2021-22. Interested students can apply through the online and offline mode before 31st August 2021.
Adesh University Admission of M.Sc. & Ph.D. Programs 2021:
1. M.Sc. Medical B.Sc. Medical & Master of Public Health
2. Ph.D. Programs
3. MBA/PGP/PG Diploma in Hospital Administration
4. Pharmacy Programs (Pharm. D, Pharm.D (PB) Bachelor & Diploma)
5. Nursing Programs Nurse Practitioner in Critical Care (NPCC) M.Sc. (Nursing), B.Sc. (Nursing), Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing)
6. Library Sciences Program (M.Lib.I.Sc, B.Lib.I.Sc, D.Lib.I.Sc)
7. Physiotherapy Programs (Masters & Bachelor)
8. Para Medical Programs (Master, Bachelor & Diploma)
– For Graduate Medical Programs: Candidates who have passed 10+2 Medical from a recognized Board/University shall be eligible for admission. English shall be the medium of instruction for study and examination.
– For Post Graduate Medical Programs: The candidate should have qualified in MBBS/ BDS/ B.VSc./ BAMS/ BHMS/ B.Sc. Nursing/ BPT/ B.Pharm./ B.Sc. Medical (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry)/ B.Sc. (MLT) Examinations from recognized universities/ institutions with minimum 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste and Backward Classes and 45% marks for Physically handicapped category candidates.
– For Masters in Public Health Program (MPH): Passed Graduates in Medicine/ AYUSH /Dentistry/ Veterinary Sciences/ Allied and Health Sciences/ Life Sciences /Statistics / Biostatistics / Demography / Population Studies / Nutrition / Sociology / Psychology / Anthropology / Social Work (Demonstrated work experience in a healthcare related field is highly desirable). English shall be the medium of instruction for study and examination.
– For Pharmacy Programs: All the aspirants who apply for the Pharmacy program must have cleared their 10+2 or equivalent with Science stream (P.C.M.) or (P.C.B) or (P.C.M.B)/ B. Pharmacy from a recognized institution/university/Board.
– For Nursing Programs: The candidates who have passed 10+2 (medical)/GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/PB B.Sc Nursing/with 50% marks from a recognized Board/ University shall be eligible for admission.
– For Allied Health Sciences Programs: The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with 50% marks from a recognized Board/ University shall be eligible for admission. Relaxation in the qualifying marks shall be as per rules and regulations of respective university/State/UTs of Central Government. The applicant/candidate should have studied Physics, Chemistry and any one of Biology/ Mathematics/ Computer Science / Statistics / Electronics / Psychology.
– For Other Allied Health Sciences Programs: Candidates who have passed 10+2 Medical/Non Medical from a recognized Board/University shall be eligible for admission. English shall be the medium of instruction for study and examination.
– For Advanced Diploma Programs: Candidates who have passed 10+2 in any stream from a recognized Board/University. Candidates who have passed 1 year diploma in the corresponding discipline will be given lateral entry into the second year of the programme. English shall be the medium of instruction for study and examination.
– For Masters in Physiotherapy Program (MPT): Passed Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Full Time and regular programme recognized from any Indian university) with minimum 50% passing marks or 5 CGPA out of 10.
– For Bachelor in Physiotherapy Program (BPT): Passed 10+2 examination from the Punjab School Education Board or any equivalent examination from a statutory University/Board recognized as equivalent thereto by Adesh University, Bathinda with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
– For Library Sciences Program: Candidates who have passed 10+2 or Graduation in any stream or Bachelor in Library Sciences from a recognized University shall be eligible for admission.
– For Management & Hospital Administration (Full Time) Programs: Candidate who has passed Bachelor of Health Sciences and allied health sciences, MBBS, BDS, BVSc., BAMS, B.Sc. (Nursing), BPT and B.Pharm. or Bachelor degree in any other stream from an approved Board/University with minimum pass marks of 40 % (35% for SC) shall be eligible for admission. English shall be the medium of instruction for study and examination.
– For PhD Programs: Passed Master’s degree At least 55% marks or equivalent in MD/MS/MDS or M.Sc. in Life Sciences with Relevant Specialization.
– For Graduate/ PG Medical Program: Candidates for Graduate/ PG Medical Program shall be selected strictly by their Academic Merit. For this purpose, the cumulative performance of the students in their graduation examination shall form the basis of their merit.
– For Nursing Program: Selection of candidates will be on the basis of inter-se-merit of the percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination.
– For other Program: All candidates will be selected on the basis of merit & qualification examinations.
– For Ph.D. Program: The University shall admit students for Ph.D. programs through an entrance test at the level of the University. All the candidates will appear for an interview.
For Nursing Programs & M.Sc. Histopathology: Rs. 3000/-
For M.Sc. Medical, B.Sc. Medical, MPH, Pharmacy: Rs. 2100/-
For Physiotherapy, Library, Paramedical Programs & Management Programs: Rs. 2100/-
For Ph.D. Programs: Rs. 5000/-
Last Date: 31st August 2021
How to Apply: The application form along with self-attested copies of certificates and Demand Draft in favor of Registrar, Adesh University drawn on any scheduled/nationalized bank payable at Bathinda. Printed copy of the application form is submitted at the campus of Adesh University Barnala Road, Bathinda (Punjab).
For more about Adesh University Admission of M.Sc. & Ph.D. Programs 2021: Visit Here https://www.adeshuniversity.ac.in/