Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU), Nandinagar invites online application in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible Foreign Nationals (FN), Non-Resident Indian (NRI), Non-Resident Indian Children (NRI-C) and Non-Resident Indian Sponsored Candidates (NRI-S) for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Tech (D.Tech) & B.F.Sc. Degree Programmes.
- Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (B.V.Sc. & A.H.): The candidate should have passed 12th Standard / PUC or its equivalent examination with a minimum score of 50% aggregate marks in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany and Zoology) /Biotechnology and English.
- Bachelor of Technology in Dairy Technology [B.Tech (D.Tech)] and Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.): The candidate should have passed 12th Standard / PUC or its equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) and English.
- B.V.Sc. & A.H.: Admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H degree programme shall be purely based on the merit scored by the candidate in the Entrance Test conducted by the University in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology except for Foreign Nationals (FN).
- B.Tech (D.Tech) and B.F.Sc.: There shall be no Entrance Test for admission to B.Tech (D.Tech) and B.F.Sc. degrees. The admission shall be based on the merit scored by the candidate in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology (Botany and Zoology) in the qualifying examination.
Pattern of Entrance Test:
- The entrance test will be held at Veterinary College, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India in TWO different sessions for all the three papers on the same day. Candidates will be provided OMR sheets for answering.
- The entrance test shall be conducted for 60 Marks each in Physics, Chemistry and Biology papers with objective type questions comprising of multiple choices. Each question will carry ONE mark.
- The time limit for each paper shall be 70 minutes. The candidate is expected to attempt all the questions, in order to score maximum marks.
- There will be no negative Evaluation with regard to wrong / incorrect answers, but marks will not be awarded in respect of multiple answers for the same question.
Application Process: The candidate may submit separate “ON-LINE” applications for B.V.Sc. & A.H., B.Tech (D.Tech) and B.F.Sc., degree programmes. An application fee of Rs. 7,500/- (Indian rupees) must be remitted through online for each application. Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other admission nor selection process in future. Application Fee to be paid (online) at the time of submission of the online application. The online application will be opened from 08th July 2019 to 07th August 2019. The candidates selected for admission must pay fee on the same day of counseling through Online (RTGS /NET Banking).
The Application along with relevant documents should be uploaded on or before 07th August 2019. However, the original application along with relevant documents and forwarded letter from their respective embassy in India should reach on or before 24th August 2019. To: The Registrar, Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University, Nandinagar, Bidar–585 226, Karnataka (India).
Last Date for Applications: 07th August 2019
Date of Entrance Test: 28th August 2019
Karnataka Veterinary, Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU),
Nandinagar, Bidar-585226, Karnataka,
E-mail: [email protected]
For KVAFSU B.V.Sc & B.F.Sc Course Admission 2019: Visit Here www.kvafsu.edu.in