JEE Main Answer Key 2020
National Test Agency (NTA), New Delhi has recently released JEE Main 2020 Final Answer Key on its official website. Now all candidates can also download JEE Main 2020 Final Answer Key PDF from our website. In this students can find, question id and correct answer options id is mentioned.
Candidates were allowed to challenge the JEE Main 2020 answer key from September 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM by paying Rs. 200 per objection. Payment for challenging JEE Main official answer key 2020 September was open till September 10th (5 PM) through, Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking. Candidates were able to download the JEE Mains answer key 2020 using their application number and password/date of birth along with the question paper/response sheet. JEE Main response sheet has also been released with the JEE Main answer key 2020 September. The unofficial JEE answer Key 2020 September paper from this page.
Steps to download JEE Main Answer Key 2020:
- Go to the JEE Main official website.
- Click on the answer key link on the window
- Enter the JEE Main 2020 application form number and password/date of birth
- Finally, click on the submit button to view the NTA JEE Main 2020 answer key on the screen
- You can view the correct answers along with the candidate’s response.
Challenge JEE Main 2020 Answer Key: Candidates who are not satisfied with the JEE Main answer key (September session) will be allowed to challenge the same within a given time period. A processing fee of Rs. 200 per question must be paid to the authority. Candidates must note that the processing fee will not be refunded to the candidate’s account even if the challenge is correct. No challenge will be accepted without receipt of the processing fee.
Steps to challenge JEE Main Answer Key:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2020
- Click on the ‘Challenge(s) regarding Answer Key’ link on the web page
- Now, login to the website by entering the application number and password
- The question id and respective correct option id will appear on the screen in section-wise for the paper
- If any candidates want to challenge any question, they may select any one or more than one of the Option ID(s) by clicking the checkbox
- Click on the ‘Save your Claim Finally’ button and move to the next step after clicking your desired option ID(s)
- The option ID(s) which was challenged by them will appear on the display
- Candidates have to upload the necessary supporting documents in the form of PDF by clicking on the ‘Choose File’ button on the screen
- Pay the processing fee of Rs. 200 per question through debit/credit/net banking
To download JEE Main Answer Key 2020: Visit Here www.jeemain.nta.nic.in