JEE 2020 Mains Result: National Testing Agency (NTA), New Delhi has published result of IIT JEE Main 2020. NTA issued JEE Main 2020 result on January 17th along with the score card.
NTA has also released the list of 9 toppers who have scored 100 percentile along with 41 state wise toppers which have topper the exam in their state. The JEE Main result is available in the form of score card containing four NTA scores in the form of percentile for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and total score. Candidates can check and download the JEE Main result 2020 to see their percentile scores.
Top 2,50,000 test takers of JEE Main will be eligible to appear for JEE Advanced 2020. This number has been increased by 10,000 as last year top 2,40,000 JEE Main test takers were eligible to appear for JEE Advanced. Candidates can check their result by entering their application number, date of birth, and security pin. No scorecard/rank card will be sent to the candidates via post. Scorecard will be available in online mode only and can be downloaded by the candidates.
JEE Main scorecard contains candidate’s personal details like roll no., name, date of birth, father’s name, category and state code of eligibility. Apart from this, the individual marks in each subject with total marks in JEE Main 2020 paper was mentioned in JEE Main Result page. The cut-off scores for JEE Advanced eligibility will also be shown as per the category.
Steps to download JEE 2020 Mains Result:
- Visit the official website of JEE Main i.e. jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Search for JEE Main 2020 Result and click on it.
- Enter Application Number and Date of Birth along with the security pin.
- Submit the details to check JEE Main Result 2020.
- Save and download JEE Main result and scorecard for future correspondence.
If Forgot Roll Number?
- Roll Number is mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card.
- If the admit card is not available, download it again from /nta.ac.in OR jeemain.nta.nic.in 2019 by using Application Number and Password.
- In case, the application number is not accessible then check the email that was sent on registered email while applying for JEE Main 2020 through JEE Main login.
- If the application number and password are lost then retrieve them using Forgot Password/ Forgot Application Number at jeemain.nta.nic.in 2020 session.
For download IIT JEE 2020 Mains Result: Visit Here https://jeemain.nic.in/jeemainresult/root/authcandwithdob.aspx