Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2021: Indian Army, New Delhi has invited online applications for Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133). Interested unmarried Male Engineering Graduates can apply for Indian Army TGC 2021 through its official website before 26th March 2021.
Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2021:
Pay Scale: Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
2. Captain Level
Pay Scale: Rs.61,300-1,93,900
Pay Scale: Rs. 69,400-2,07,200
4. Lieutenant Colonel Level
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,21,200-2,12,400
5. Colonel Level
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,30,600-2,15,900
6. Brigadier Level
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,39,600-2,17,600
7. Major General Level
Pay Scale: Rs. 1,44,200-2,18,200
8. Lieutenant General HAG Scale
Pay Scale: Rs.1,82,200-2,24,100
9. Lieutenant General HAG
Pay Scale: Rs. 16 2,05,400-2,24,400
10. VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)
Pay Scale: Rs. 2,25,000/-(fixed)
Pay Scale: Rs. 2,50,000/-(fixed)
Eligibilities: Qualification: BE/B.Tech from a recognized University in relevant field. Candidates who are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are also eligible to apply.
Age Limit: 20 to 27 Years (as on 01 July 2021)
Nationality: A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India
Cost of Training: The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training Rs. 11952/- per week.
– Shortlisting of Candidates: The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of cutoff marks set for each Engineering discipline/stream.. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
– Centre Allotment: After shortlisting of applications, the centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, candidates will 10 have to login to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first come first serve basis initially. Thereafter, it will be allotted by the Selection Centres. The option to select the dates for SSB by candidates may be forfeited due to occurrence of any exceptional circumstance/events.
– 2 Stage Selection: Candidates will be put through two stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage 1 will go to Stage 2. Those who fail in Stage 1 will be returned on the same day. Duration of SSB interviews is five days, and details of the same are available at official website of Directorate General of Recruiting.
– Medical Examination: The Candidates who shall clear all stages of SSB interview will appear for medical examination.
– Joining Letter: Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, will be issued Joining Letter for training in the order of merit, depending on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
Last Date: 26th March 2021
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through Indian Army website. Click on ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’.
To download Indian Army Technical Graduate Course Recruitment 2021: Visit Here www.joinindianarmy.nic.in