IIT Patna M.Tech by Research Admission 2021: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Patna has invited online applications for admission to the Master of Technology (M.Tech) by Research Programs for the Session starting in July 2021.
IIT Patna M.Tech by Research Admission 2021:
1. M.Tech Program
The details of the programs offered by Dept. and disciplines are as follows:
– Dept. of Chemical & Biochemical Eng – Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
– Dept. of Computer Science & Eng – Computer Science & Engineering
– Dept. of Electrical Eng – Power System Engineering and Control System (For Part-time/Sponsored category)
Eligibility: Minimum CPI of 6.5 or 60% of marks or First Class in the qualifying degree, fulfilling specific requirements for different disciplines, as indicated below
M.Tech by Research in Chemical & Biochemical Eng.
– For Project Category: B.Tech./B.E. degree or equivalent in Chemical, Biochemical Engineering and allied with valid GATE score in CH/BT/MT/PE/TF/XE
– For Sponsored/ Part-time: B. Tech. /B.E. degree or equivalent in Chemical, Biochemical Eng. and allied with two years of experience
– M.Tech by Research in Computer Science & Eng.: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / MSc /MCA or equivalent professional degrees (AMIE, etc) with valid GATE score in CS only.
– M.Tech by Research in Electrical Engineering: Power System Engineering and Control System – B.E/B.Tech in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or AMIE or equivalent degree with two years of experience/working experience.
Selection Process: Selection is based on performance in GATE and Personal Interviews of short-listed candidates. Marks obtained in GATE and in the personal interviews will have 70% and 30% weightage respectively. Personal interviews will be held to test the skills in basic science, engineering, and relevant areas.
For GEN/EWS/OBC-NCL Category: Rs 300/- (Rs 150/- for Female)
For SC/ST/PwD Category: Rs 150/- (Rs 150/ for Female)
Last Date: 27th April 2021
How to Apply: The candidates are required to send application duly signed along with self attested copies of mark sheets & certificates (from class X to highest degree obtained/appeared), caste certificate (if applicable), GATE /Relevant certificate, experience certificate, other testimonials (both sides) and printed e-receipt of online payment to the address-The Assistant Registrar (Academics), Indian Institute of Technology Patna, Bihta, Kanpa Road, District – Patna, Bihar, PIN – 801106”.
For more about IIT Patna M.Tech by Research Admission 2021: Visit Here https://www.iitp.ac.in/acad/admission.php