IIM Rohtak Doctoral Program in Management Admission 2020: Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak invites online application for admission into Doctoral Program in Management (DPM) for the Academic Year 2020-2024.
IIM Rohtak Doctoral Program in Management Admission 2020:
1. Doctoral Program in Management (DPM)
Areas of Specialization: The DPM will be offered in the following broad Areas:
- Economics & Public Policy
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources Management and Organizational Behaviour
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing & Strategic Management
- Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
Qualification: The candidates should have at least one of the following qualifications:
– Post-Graduate degree or equivalent in any discipline with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA;
– Qualifications of CA, ICWA or CS with at least 55% marks + 18 months experience.
– Professional qualifications such as MBBS, LLB and similar qualifications with at least 55% marks or equivalent CGPA + 18 months experience.
– 4-years/ 8 Semesters Bachelor’s degree, with at least 6.5 CGPA or equivalent marks + 18 months experience.
– Five years Integrated Master’s Degree program in any discipline, with at least 55% marks.
Application Process: The admission to DPM of IIM Rohtak is open to all Indian citizens, non-resident Indians, persons of Indian origin living abroad and other foreign citizens. Admission to the programme will be based on the academic qualifications, performance in the qualifying examination/tests, personal interviews and work experience. The programme is fully residential and for four years with the option of finishing it in three years.
– One copy of filled up application form duly signed by the candidate.
– Payment receipt of Rs.1000/- with the application form.
– One passport size color photograph same as uploaded in the online application. Write name and application number on the Backside of the photograph.
– Self-Attested copy of the following academic records.
– X / SSLC certificate.
– Pre-Degree/Plus-Two/HSC/VHSC Marksheet & Certificate.
– Graduation Mark sheets of all years & Certificate.
– Post-Graduation Mark Sheet of all years & Certificate (if Applicable).
– Category Certificate.
– Self-attested copy of Work Experience Certificate(s)
– Copy of the Score Card/Certificate of CAT / GMAT / GRE (General/Advanced) / UGC- NET/PGDM-IIM.
– Self-attested copy of a valid Photo Identity proof (Passport/Driving License/PAN Card/AADHAR Card)
– Copy of Employee ID Card and/or one business card from the present employer
Last Date: 31st January 2020
How to Apply: The online application form can be filled through following link www.iimrohtak.ac.in on a payment of Rs 1000/- (for Indian Citizens) and $ 100 (for foreign citizens or NRIs) as registration charges. A separate application form to be filled in case of applying for more than one area with additional requisite registration charges of Rs. 1000/-. The printed application form along with all the documents to be submitted/sent through post to the institute on or before January 31, 2020.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Rohtak
Rohtak Management City, NH 10, Southern Bypass, Sunaria, Rohtak 124010, Haryana
For more about IIM Rohtak Doctoral Program in Management Admission 2020: Visit Here www.iimrohtak.ac.in