IGNOU Assistant Registrar & Security Officer Recruitment Test Admit Card 2021: National testing Agency (NTA) has released the admit card of recruitment test for the post of Assistant Registrar and Security Officer posts for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU). Candidates can download IGNOU Assistant Registrar Admit Card and IGNOU Security Officer Admit Card from its official website of NTA.
In case candidates are unable to download Admit Cards from the website, the candidate should approach the Help Line 0120-6895200 between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm on all working days. IGNOU Recruitment Test is scheduled to be held on 24th January 2021 (Sunday). There will be 200 questions on Test of General Studies (50 Qs of 50 marks) and Educational Administration and Management (150 Qs of 150 marks). The duration of the test is 3 hours.
Steps to download IGNOU Assistant Registrar & Security Officer Recruitment Test Admit Card 2021:
– Go to official website of NTA.
– Click on the link ‘Assistant Registrar (AR) & Security Officer for IGNOU’.
– A new window will open where you need to click on ‘Download Admit Card for Assistant Registrar (AR) & Security Officer’.
– Enter your Application Number, Select Date of Birth and Enter Security Pin.
– Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
– Download IGNOU NTA Admit Card.
To download IGNOU Assistant Registrar & Security Officer Recruitment Test Admit Card 2021: Visit Here