IBPS Office Assistant Prelims Call Letter 2020: Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS), Mumbai has recently released the Call Letter of preliminary exam for the post of Group ‘B’-Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs). IBPS RRB Office Assistant Exam will be held on 19th, 20th and 26th September 2020. Candidates, who are going to appear in the exam on said dates, can download IBPS RRB Clerk Admit Card from its official website.
All the details regarding the exam such as venue and time are available in the IBPS RRB Call Letter 2020.
Necessary Things to Carry at the Exam Centre:
- Mask (WEARING A MASK is COMPULSORY)
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- A simple pen
- Exam related documents (Call Letter/Admit Card, ID card in Original, Photocopy of ID Card, etc)
- Call Letter/Admit Card should be brought with the Photocopy of the Photo ID stapled with it
- Original ID (same as Photocopy) is also to be brought for verification. The name on the ID and on the Call Letter/Admit Card should be exactly the same.h.In case of Scribe Candidates –Scribe form duly filled and signed with Photograph affixed.
Steps to download IBPS Office Assistant Prelims Call Letter 2020:
- Visit the official website of IBPS.
- Click on “Download Online Prelim Exam Call Letter for CRP-RRBs-IX -OA- (99.92% candidates have been allotted centre of their choice)”.
- Now, click on “Click here to Download Online Preliminary Exam Call Letter for CRP-RRBs-IX -Office Assistants”.
- A new window will open where you need to Enter your Registration No / Roll No, Date of Birth and a Captcha for verification.
- Click on ‘Login’ Button.
- IBPS RRB Clerk Call Letter will appear on your screen.
- Download IBPS RRB Office Assistant Admit Card.
To download IBPS Office Assistant Prelims Call Letter 2020: Visit Here https://www.ibps.in