Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS), Mumbai has released PET admit card for the Officers (Scale-I) & Office Assistants Recruitment 2018. Interested candidates, who have applied for this recruitment exam can download mains exam admit card. Examination will be conducted in online mode. Candidates need to download their admit card as soon as possible as examination in this month only.
Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS), Officers (Scale-I) & Office Assistants examination will held on 21 to 26 July 2019 and 27 July to 01 August 2019 Respectively. Candidates can also visit to Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) official website for download Officers (Scale-I) & Office Assistants PET call letter. The first phase is the preliminary examination which is the very first step of applying for the post. The second phase is mains examination and this is the next step after the clearance of the preliminary exam.
The candidates who have qualified in the preliminary exam are only eligible to appear for the mains examination and the notification will be sent by the conducting body to the candidate regarding the next level selection. The third phase is the interview phase which is the main exposure phase for a candidate as a direct face to face meeting will be done either with the associative of conducting body or recruiting banks.
Documents to be Carried with IBPS Admit Card:
- The candidates need to carry the admit card to the particular stage with all the correct credentials on it about himself/ herself and about the exam as well.
- It is compulsory that the candidate must carry the admit card along with him/ her on the day of examination as without admit card candidate’s entry will be considered invalid. The candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
- Along with admit card, the original and Xerox of photo ID card should also be taken and the Xerox has to be submitted to the invigilator along with admit card. The candidate’s registration number and roll no. should be mentioned in the photocopy of the photo ID card which will be submitted to the invigilator.
- The candidate is required to carry original as well as a photocopy of governmental issued ID proof. These three documents are necessary while appearing for the examination in the examination hall.
- The candidates must bring the stationary items such as pencil, sharper, eraser and ballpoint pen along with him/ her in the examination hall.
- The other banned items are not allowed to bring in the examination hall such as mobile phones, geometry box, calculator, scale, log table etc. The candidates should take care of the directions given by the invigilator in the examination hall.
Steps to download IBPS Officers (Scale-I) & Office Assistants PET Admit Card 2019:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in
Step 2: Click on the official link for “IBPS PO 2019 Admit Card”
Step 3: Enter “Registration ID” and “Password” or “DOB” (Date of Birth) created during registration
Step 4: Cross-check all the details on the Admit Card
Step 5: Download and take printout.
For download IBPS Officers (Scale-I) PET Admit Cards 2019: Visit Here https://ibps.in/
For download Office Assistants PET Admit Cards 2019: Visit Here https://ibps.in/