Hexaware, Chennai will conducting walkin interview for Software Engineer Trainees Walkin On 05th July 2019 at Chennai. Interested candidates can came to venue for walkin interview with update CV.
1. API Testing Professional: 10 Posts
Job Type : Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Category : IT | Software
Walk-In Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Job Location : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Joining Time: Preferred Immediate Joiners
Shift: Open to work in 2nd shifts (1 pm -10 pm)
Desired Experience : 3 to 9 Years (Mandatory)
Key Skills: Automation Testing, API Testing, Automation Framework, SOAP UI, JIRA, Test Planning, Test Cases, Automation Tools
- Familiarity with testing Interface / API services is a mandatory.
- Strong experience with test planning, test design, test execution, and test reporting as well as experience in coordinating testing and test artifacts across various phases of testing (e.g. IT, UAT, E2E Regression, etc.)
- Strong Experience in Tools SOAP UI, Postman to qTest, Jira and MS-Office.
- Exposure to Mulesoft or Tibco or Websphere.
- Experience in testing EAI components.
- Exposure in Service Virtualization Setup and Execution.
- Knowledge of test data management practice and ability to coordinate test data across teams is a plus.
- Automate test cases using test automation framework with automation tools such as SOAP UI, LISA, Selenium, Cucumber.
- Strong end-to-end knowledge of SDLC (software development lifecycle) in either waterfall or Agile methodology.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral and ability to work in a team setting.
- Deep hands-on knowledge of testing tools such as Jira, QTest.
- Sets up the Execution plan in qTest is plus.
Please Carry below Documents:
- Updated Resume Copy
- Government Photo ID Proof (Passport/PAN-Card/Aadhaar-Card/Voter-ID/Driving-License)
- Latest 3 Months Pay Slips
Walkin Interview: On 2nd July 2019
Walkin Interview Venue:
Hexaware Technologies Pvt. Ltd.,
Plot No. H5 SIPCOT IT PARK,
Navallur Post, Siruseri,
Chennai – 603103
Contact Person: Mohanarajan